Browse the latest support articles at left, or if your question isn't covered in these topics, search our support center.
And business calls. If you'd rather save yourself some time and energy, we can come set up and fix stuff for you. Visit our remote support page for pricing information.
1. Open Outlook Express
2. Once Outlook Express opens go to Tools>Accounts.
3. In the Internet Accounts screen, select the Mail tab.
4. Click the Add button and then the envelope icon. Some versions say “Mail” instead of the icon.
5. Type your name, then click Next.
6. Type your email address, then click Next.
7.Make your screen match ours. If you are using our Spam Filtering Service, then the incoming mail server name is newsmtp.tranquility.net. Then click Next.
8. Enter your password. If you are using Tranquility to connect to the Internet then you are finished. If you are checking your email from a location that uses a provider other than Tranquility then continue to Step 10. If you have trouble checking your email then please contact us.
9. Click “Next” and then “Finish”
10. Click on the Tools Menu and then select Accounts.
11. Click on the Mail Tab and highlight your account. Click the Properties button.
12.Click on the Servers tab. Place a check mark in the box next to “My server requires Authentication.” and then click Settings.
13.Make sure your screen matches ours and then click Ok. Once back to the main screen click on the Advanced tab.
14. Make your screen match ours and then click Ok. Click Close on the next screen. You have now finished setting up your email for advanced settings.
15. If you’re having trouble checking your email after following these steps please contact us.