Browse the latest support articles at left, or if your question isn't covered in these topics, search our support center.
And business calls. If you'd rather save yourself some time and energy, we can come set up and fix stuff for you. Visit our remote support page for pricing information.
1. Open Outlook Express and click on Tools and then Accounts
2. Click on the Mail tab, select your Tranquility account and then click Properties
3. Click on the General tab and fill in the necessary information.
4. Set your incoming mail (POP3) to pop.gmail.com and your outgoing mail (SMTP) to smtp.tranquility.net. Change your account name to email@example.com, check Remember Password and check My server requires authentication and click the settings button.
5. Select log on using and type in your username or password.
6. Check the following SSL options as shown below, verify that you are using the right ports and click apply.
You now should be able to send and receive mail on the new system.