Browse the latest support articles at left, or if your question isn't covered in these topics, search our support center.
And business calls. If you'd rather save yourself some time and energy, we can come set up and fix stuff for you. Visit our remote support page for pricing information.
Will blogging help search engines find my website?
YES! Companies who blog get better search marketing results. Last August HubSpot.com conducted a survey of 1,531 customers, all small to medium sized businesses. 795 businesses blogged 736 did not. Those that blog have 55% more visitors to their sites, 97% more inbound links, links from other sites to theirs and 434% more indexed pages, pages recognized and cached by search engines. Here’s why.
This article is also published in Columbia Woman magazine!
Ahh a lovely cart of hexadecimal color codes for the web.
To make a spot of text change color use the six digit color code in place of the ff0033 in the code below (the # symbol must be placed in front of the text for color to change in all browsers):
Example: What ever you want to be colored
Code: <span style=”color:#ff0033;”> What ever you want to be colored</span>
Click on the image below to view a larger version of the chart.
Trying to transfer a domain to another registar? Fear not.
In order to transfer a domain to another registar, you’ll need the following:
1. Access to your registrar account. This is a must because if you don’t you won’t be able to access the “authorization codes” needed to transfer the domain.
2. Change the administrator email account to the person handling the transfer. This way he/she will get the necessary information and won’t have to bug you
3. Unlock the domain so that you can initiate the transfer.
4. Purchase the transfer credit via the new registrar.
5. Gather the authorization codes sent by new registrar.
6. Gather the losing registrar’s transfer authorization code.
7. Losing registrar must accept the transfer or the transfer will be finalized in 3-7 business days.